The Diet Solution Program Review
As of December 2010, The Diet Solution Program was the hottest
selling diet scheme online. The program, authored by Isabel De Los Rios, alleges that you can lose up to 10
percent of excess fat in less than 30 days.
Besides that, the author claims that her program is unlike many others because the results are
typical and that you can expect to shed anywhere between 3 and 10 pounds in the first week of using the diet
But is this program really what it claims to be, or just another diet scam? Many dieters are very
skeptical of aggressively marketed diet programs and, rightly so. In the diet world, there are just too many cases
of bad products whose marketing does all the talking, and it ends as soon as you purchase the product.
Undoubtedly, this program has its dents, but it is pleasing to know that it delivers on most of its
assertions using principles premised on unconventional nutrition science presented in a relatively user-friendly
layout. Find out more in our review of the Diet Solution Program.
What’s in the program?
The program is divided into eight components, each detailing the individual components in full. It
starts with a main guide, a quick start page, the recipes section, the success journal, the done for you meal
plans, metabolism type test, the shopping list section and finally, the top ten most common mistakes in
Click here to gain instant access to The Diet
• The program is very convenient – it includes full meal plans spanning 6
weeks, comprising delicious and easy to make recipes.
• Cutting edge science – it employs the latest techniques in nutrition
science utilizing how fast your body converts different foods into sugar, which is crucial for permanent weight
• It’s pretty quick and easy to read – its content cuts right to the chase
for those who do not want to be bothered with the science jargon; more details are availed later in the program for
• Shows you how to avoid mistakes – exposes the common pitfalls found in most
diets that doom their users to failure before they even start.
• It’s highly customizable – it can be tailored to fit with your particular
body’s needs based on your type of metabolism.
The major cons:
• Obsession with calories – while the program doesn’t dwell so much on
calories compared to many other diets, it still puts too much emphasis on calories, albeit in a more manageable
• Can be baffling – while the author can be applauded for allowing
customization based on metabolic type, it is easy to get mixed up as to what to do. Thankfully, there are
some charts and checklists to make this process easier.
• Irritating marketing hype – once you buy the product, you’re bombarded with
endless infomercials claiming to offer discounts, in addition to the incessant up sells. However, some of the
add-ons are useful.
• Lots of grains – while the author advises against a number of grains, the
program contains many of them.
• Science is not documented – while there can be no doubt about the science
behind the program, there’s a clear omission of adequate scientific references to make the skeptic readers
convinced that the program is based on sound scientific facts.
What really makes this program worth a try is that many user reviews score 4 out of 5 on average,
thus, it seems like a diet program worth its money.
Click here to gain instant access to The Diet Solution...